This form is for you to declare your personal property to Customs and to claim relief from import and excise duties and VAT payable on transfer of your normal residence from a country outside the European Union to Cyprus.

You will need a customer broker to help you with this and Shoham’s customs broker team is at your disposal.

See the form here

moving to cyprus
Moving to Cyprus